[fishes] [fishes]

Great atmosphere

Another provocative and interesting animation. This one is a "day in the life" of a teen who seems tired of the daily grind and imagines that all of life is a daily circuitous grind. The next step would be the introduction of something that disturbs the routine, whether self-generated or coming from an outside force. Realization can be beautiful or it can be a bitch.

Cupid Vs. The Hate Demons Cupid Vs. The Hate Demons

Good animation

As always, you have a distinctive style and a wonderfully dark point of view. I love the way you animate. It just has a very particular feel to it that always identifies your work as you. That's something few people can say about their work.

Super Amazing Birthday Super Amazing Birthday

Hilarious as always

You have the best voiceovers of anyone.

notorious responds:

Oh wow i didn't know you were still reviewing on this site. I can't get Sony Vegas to work, unfortunately. You're going to have to email me about that, I don't have the code :(

A Very Nogfish Halloween A Very Nogfish Halloween

Very clever

Funny characters. Very clever story idea.

Lines 2 Lines 2

Color

Great use of color and motion. I totally envy your talent.

notorious responds:

Yeah you better.

Between part.2 english Between part.2 english

Style.

Great style. Excellent depiction of loneliness and depression.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Excellent

I liked the voice. I thought it was appropriate to the tone of the work. Good stuff.

rushed rushed

Hilarious ending

I love how you always spring surprises on us. Also, your characters are always original looking. Nice work.

banana house banana house

Great sound and mood

I've become a huge fan after watching a number of your animations. Even in shorts like this one, you've proven that you're much more than simply and animator. Your ability to find exactly the right music to match the tone and tell a story is amazing. I also love the black and white, and the quality of your drawings. Superb.

Food Discrimination Food Discrimination

Conceptual originality

Once again, what stands out in your animations is that you are always completely original and always funny. I love your voiceovers. This one also has great music to counter or comment on what's happening within the animation. "Food Discrimination" is a hilarious concept to begin with, anyway. I also like the little guy character and the way he panics when he sees the floating fruit, and how the pear so casually just jokes with him. Great job.